Cardno TEC provides infrastructure planning and management services to the port, marine transportation, cargo handling, and freight intermodal industries. Cardno TEC port planners and analysts focus on both the facilities required to meet projected cargo and passenger handling needs and the equipment used to service those needs.
Cardno TEC specializes in the development of environmentally sensitive projects and has directed dredging studies, prepared environmental documents, and completed port and terminal master plans, equipment studies, and operational analyses. In addition, Cardno TEC has directed feasibility studies, privatization studies, and preliminary and conceptual planning projects in ports, harbors, and intermodal facilities throughout the world.
Services provided by Cardno TEC include:
- Strategic Analysis and Master Planning
- Facilities Planning and Development
- Environmental Studies and Permitting
- Privatization Studies and Funding Support
- Facility Design and Development
Cardno TEC also provides transportation planning services for:
- Port and Marine Terminal Operations
- Airport Planning and Development
- Highways and Intermodal Rail Facilities
- Harbor and Coastal Development